Is Aluminum Fencing Right for You?
Just about everyone knows that old story about how Tom Sawyer tricked his friends into whitewashing his Aunt Polly’s fence, and how they were happy to do it, thinking it was some kind of contest. The truth of the matter was that fence painting is awful and Tom knew it! If only he never had to paint that fence. Well, back in those days, protecting and maintaining your fence was not only inevitable, but extremely necessary if you wanted to keep something around for longer than a few seasons. Today we have the benefit of modern building materials, including aluminum fencing, which never needs to be painted.
There are so many advantages to aluminum fencing over the traditional wood alternative. So let’s begin with some pros and cons to help you decide which is best for you.
- Strong materials resistant to weather of all kinds
- Uniform building components without variance of structural integrity
- Aesthetic uniformity, which means all pieces of your fence will look alike; no oddball pickets!
- Strength and flexibility that wooden fences cannot match.
- Reduction in forest depletion.
- Resistance to insects and animal destruction
- Not having to keep replacing fence year after year will save you money!
- Quick and easy set up!
- The same versatility of construction that can be expected from wood
- Years and years of maintenance-free enjoyment!
- They can be set up anywhere a wood fence will go.
Wherever you decide the build the fence, it is going to stand the test of time. Many designs are nearly indistinguishable from wooden fences, and the installation time is comparable! The best part is that over time, your rails and pickets won’t be gnawed to pieces by animals or bugs.
Take advantage of the benefits aluminum fencing will provide you and call Allstar Fence and Deck today to talk with one of our experts!